Brad Pitt is not a huge man — if you met him you would consider him to have an “average build.” However, for the film Fight Club… Brad was able to get his body fat down to the single digits.
Yet on the silver screen he displayed… a ripped yet muscular physique.
Believe it or not women are more attracted to that type of body then to a body type similar to say Arnold Schwarzenegger’s. Most guys just don’t believe this.
In reality, you don’t really have to workout that hard to get a Fight Club Body. To achieve that look it’s really about diet.
Brad Pitt Fight Club Body Diet
To get a set of six pack abs like Pitt … here’s what you need to:
1. Cardio Workout : Perform 45 minutes to 60 minutes of cardio for 5 to 6 days per week . (Utilize high-intensity interval training principles reference these
2. Eat clean: Chicken breasts, tuna, salmon, 80 to 90% lean ground beef, baked potatoes, Brown Rice, etc.
3. Resistance Training: Workout 3 to 4 times per week. You don’t need a fancy gym membership resistance bands, isometric exerciser, or a set of adjustable dumbbells will suffice.
4. Eat Smaller Meals: Consume 1500 to 1800 calories per day. Or approximately 300 calories per meal if you are eating six meals per day (bring down your meals so that you are eating five or six times per day.)
5. Consume Plenty of Protein: A least 1 to 1 1/2 g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Using high-quality whey protein powder to supplement and insure that you are getting sufficient protein to build muscle.
If you will follow this or another proven diet program and workout routine there is no reason why you cannot have a Brad Pitt fight club body