Resistance Strength Training
Can you really get stronger by
doing resistance strength training?
The answer is -- yes!
Strength training can help improve the quality of
your life and how you perform on the sports field and
beyond. Today, most everyone knows that resistance strength training is required to excel in sports. From the gridiron to the Olympics -- both professional and amateur athletes utilize resistance training as part of their workout program.
But, you might ask -- "I'm not an Olympic athlete or paid professional football player why do I need to strength train?
Recent medical research has shown that resistance strength training will provide the average individual with the following benefits:
- Lowers Body Fat Levels -- Increasing the muscle size and strength would do more to help you burn body fat than doing hours of cardio. Why? Because muscle burns more calories than fat. In fact, that Burns 0 calories.
- A More Positive Outlook -- Strength training releases endorphins which create a natural high while you're working out. And it stays with you hours later after your workout is over.
- Lowers Harmful Stress -- an effective resistance strength training program will help just about anyone lower their stress levels. There's something unique in our ability to focus on our workout, if even only for five minutes, that allows us to take our minds off our problems.
- Helps You to Build Strong Bones -- as we get older most individuals who suffer from osteoporosis. Regular strength training workouts to help to reduce if not eliminate most of this problem.
- Boosts Your Stamina and Prevents Fatigue
- Reduces the Risk of Injury and Fall
- Improves And/or Eliminates Insomnia
These are just some of the benefits
of resistance strength training
are many more.
The question now becomes -- "What is the most effective way to workout using resistance strength training?"
For years medical researchers have known that isometric exercise is one of the most effective ways to increase strength. From NFL football teams to rehabilitation centers, isometric exercise has been used to build strength and reduce the risk of injury.
One of the most effective ways to perform isometric exercise is with the use of Isometric Exercise Equipment.The benefits of Isometric Exercise Equipment are many.
Here are just a few:
- Allows you to target the muscles from many different angles.
- Gives you a method of tracking your results by having some kind of a power meter or measurement device
- Allows you to train using both isometrics and isotonics. (Isotonics is a method of exercising where you perform multiple repetitions of a particular exercise. As opposed to isometrics were traditionally you perform one isometric movement and hold it for 10 seconds.)
- You can easily perform more than 82 health club quality exercises using isometric exercise equipment.
- One of the major advantages of isometric exercise equipment is that it is portable. You can take it anywhere. As opposed to a Bowflex or a Total Gym.
if you're looking to increase your strength dramatically without having to spend hours in the gym I would recommend you check out -- Isometric Exercise Equipment.
In my opinion one of the best is the Bully Xtreme home gym. It offers all the benefits listed above and many more.
To learn more about the Bully Xtreme and to receive a free download on how to get maximum results from a resistance strength training program.